|Horsepower||1.5 hp||Vacuum Hose||25 ft|
|Power Cord||25 ft|
17″ Cast aluminum apron
1.5 hp motor
10:1 All steel 3 idler gear box
25′ vacuum hose
Floating dust skirt
No other floor machine offers effortless no-torque control like the LEC17B. That’s due to our triple planetary all steel gear system. Designed to eliminate swirls and gouges. When used as a floor sanding machine, the LEC17B produces such a smooth finish that it actually eliminates steps with the drum/belt sander, rotary finisher and edger.
- Triple planetary, permanently lubricated gear system designed with a flex coupler to guard against possible motor damage when under load.
- The 17 Inch cast aluminum apron with vacuum connection.
- 25′ vacuum collection port and hose included.
- A 16 Inch sanding screen goes under a pad driver fit with a standard 16 inch scrubbing pad. No Special screen centering or locking hardware Is required – Easiest Screen Mounting System On The Market!
- Safety enhanced non-conductive dual triggers allow left or right hand operation. Built-in safety lock-out to prevent accidental startup.
- Chromed steel handle has an easy kick release and an automatic locking system.
- 25 ft. 14/3 safety power cord attached to the vacuum hose with hook & loop.
- Manufacturers 5 year motor warranty Included.
- Non-marking super thick bumpers protects walls and baseboards.
- Hook & loop style pad holder included.
- Floating dust skirt.