|Voltage||110 V & 220 V single phase available||Vacuum Pressure||7.2″ Hg|
|Filter Area (Chip)||9 gal||Capacity (Liquid)||40 gal|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||42 x 25 x 47 in||Return Pump||38 gal/min|
SPS 250 SUMP/SLURRY VACUUMS
Vacuum, Separate, And Return, Efficiently And Effectively
- Vacuum, separate, and pump, all at the same time with Ruwac?s SPS Series SumpPro Sump/Slurry Vacuum. Brilliantly engineered, the SumpPro quickly removes chips and pellets from coolants or any liquid and returns liquid at 38 gallons per minute.
- Two powerful by-pass motors are protected from chips and liquid and enclosed with an internal sound suppression system.
- While it has a large capacity, the SumpPro is also easily maneuverable. Equipped with heavy duty self locking casters, the compact design goes where you go.
- Incredibly rugged and durable, the SumpPro?s powder coated steel housing encompasses a 40 gallon liquid capacity and 9 gallon chip capacity.
- Due to a positive closure float assembly, the SumpPro cannot overfill. A tilt-up lid gives accessibility to the chip basket without the use of additional tools.
Designed to collect liquids and solids, separate the solids, and return the liquids for reuse.
Accessory Package Includes:
- Chrome steel wands (2)
- Floor squeegee
- Crevice tool
- Utility tool
- Hoses (2)
- Three Phase Motor Deck up to 300 CFM
- Air Powered Motor Deck up to 16 Hg”
- 140 Gallon Capacity
Note: 220 volt single phase available.
- Ideal Applications
- Return pump allows liquid return at 38 gallons/minute.
- Large top inlet allows chips and other debris to be picked up and separated.
- 9 gallon chip separator effectively removes chips from coolant or other liquid matter.
- Hinged, tip-up door allows for easy cleaning and accessibility.
- Silencer hood muffles motors for quiet, effective operation.
- Oil and Chip Separation
- Coolant Transfer and Aeration
- Machine Shop Sump Cleaning
- Concrete Saw Slurry Collection
- Metal and Plastic Chip Collection
- Water Recovery from Pressure Washing
- Food Manufacturer Wash Down Recovery
- Automated Coolant Feed and Evacuation System
Specifications are subject to change without notice.