|CFM||275 CFM||Voltage||N/A V|
|Phase||N/A||Filter Area||28 sq. ft.|
|Capacity||9 gal||Vacuum Producer||Dual Stainless Steel Venturi|
|Vacuum Pressure||16″ Hg max||Filter Efficiency||99.9% @ 0.5 microns|
|Inlet||2.75″ w/bronze cast deflector||Casters||3″ Heavy Duty conductive|
|Includes||202025DEX, Dust Ex Accessory package||Certification||Self-Certified Class I, Division 1 and 2, Group D; and Class II, Division 1 and 2, Group F & G|
The pneumatically powered, intrinsically safe FRV vacuums include the same great features as the electrically powered models. While there are no certification standards for air powered explosion proof vacuums, Ruwac’s are self-certified to the same UL, CSA and ATEX standards that apply to our electric machines – with the only difference in construction being the replacement of the electric explosion proof vacuum motor and switch, with our stainless steel venturi. Our air-powered explosion proof vacuums are the safest alternative power explosion proof vacuum cleaner for use in Class I and Class II environments. Accessory Package 202025DEX.
Safely Remove Combustible Dust
Without the Risk of an Explosion!
- MicroClean filtration prevents filter clogs and costly replacements
- Carbon-impregnated compression cast composite housing for lifetime durability
- Manufactured to UL Standards for Combustible Dust Collection (Class I, Group A-D and Class II, Group F & G)
Don’t Let Combustible Dust Hazards Happen To You!
You need the FRV Series by Ruwac The Safest Vacuum on the Market!
- Required for safely collecting combustible dust
- OSHA compliant, certified explosion proof vacuum rated for continuous duty and is completely serviceable nationwide
- The FRV200 does meet NFPA 654 requirementÂ that the storage container isÂ less than 8 cubic feet. The more powerful models can be connected to tubing for a mini central system.
- Compression cast composite housing will not dent, break or rust
- Carbon impregnated housing is chemically neutral and static dissipating (<10-6 Ohms) to eliminate static discharge
- Modular housing backed by our lifetime warranty
- Industry-leading MicroClean filter is 99.9% efficient at 0.5 microns, preventing filter clogs and cutting down on costly filter replacements
- Foot-actuated 9 gallon dustpan allows for easy, dust-free emptying
The build up of combustible dust can pose the very real and immediate threat of a combustible dust explosion inside your manufacturing or storage facilities. To prevent such a catastrophe from happening, you need Ruwac’s FRV Series portable explosion-proof vacuums. Manufactured under strict quality control here in the United States, our certified explosion-proof vacuums are intrinsically safe with all parts fully grounded, static dissipating and guaranteed to be non-sparking by an impact.
- How much do you know about Combustible dust
- Associated Products
- Coal Dust
- Talc, Flour, Grain, Graphite
- Plastic Dust and Pellets
- Wood Dust or Fine Powder
- Textile, Rubber, Paint
- Food Preparation Facilities
Combustible dust is a light build-up of particular types of dust in a closed area that can be instantly ignited by an accidental spark and lead to loss of life and property. There are many different types of dust that can be considered combustible. If you have combustible dust in your facility OSHA requires that housekeeping practices in place. Are you prepared for your next OSHA visit? Are you keeping your employees safe? Are you doing what you need to prevent the loss of property?
|AV2000 Bagger Vac||SV-A2 Silo||DS1220 Workhorse||WNS2220|
|Explosion Proof Hose & Tool Package||Overhead Cleaning Tool Package||HEPA Filter||Pre-Separators for extra collection capacity|
FRV200 w/Floor Tool
FRV200 with Steel shot