|Short Description||Blown-In Insulation Removal||Drum Capacity||55 gal|
|CFM||300 CFM||Pressure||11 inHg|
|Accessories||(1) 3″ x 25′ hose included|
ATTIC VAC INSULATION REMOVAL SYSTEM
The Attic Vac Insulation Removal System by Ruwac is a specialized vacuum system tailored toward removing blown-in insulation. It isn?t an easy task, but Ruwac understands the necessity to provide a safe vacuum environment without dangerous contaminants getting in your way.
This package features a heavy duty WS2320-A with an astounding 11 Hg? of negative vacuum pressure — the most powerful in the market — and the ability to return only clean air while containing and filtering harmful materials into a 55 gallon bulk separator drum.
- WS2320-A Heavy Duty vacuum featuring 11 Hg” and 300 CF
- Bulk separator features 55 gallon tipping drum
- Fully grounded and sealed for certified dustless operation
- Durable compression cast composite housing
- Optional HEPA and ULPA ugrades allow for absolute air purification
- Easy to break down