|13 sq. ft.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
|32 x 20 x 35 in
The DS1000 by Ruwac exemplifies our versatility in the realm of continuous duty industrial vacuums. As part of our portable Workhorse Series, the DS1000 includes an ultra-rugged carbon impregnated compression cast composite design geared toward point of source extraction, general shop maintenance, and continuous operation. The DS1000, in particular, is powered by a 1.5 HP TEFC motor and multi-stage turbine blade with 135 CFM. Combined with Ruwac's industry-leading MicroClean filtration and the ability to upgrade to HEPA or ULPA filtration, the DS1000 is virtually maintenance free.
- The DS1000 is class 2, Div 2 & ATEX Zone 22 complaint.
- DS1000 approved for Class I Div 1, 2 Group D and Class II Div 1, 2 Group F & G are available
- Associated Products
- Modular Oval Construction, designed for flexibility, upgradeable
Our modular oval construction offers the maximum design flexibility. Changes to the vacuum can easily be made in the field.
i.e.: change motor decks, add HEPA filtration
Oval vs Round
Our industrial vacuums were brilliantly engineered using the Oval Principle. Many other industrial vacuums are constructed using a standard round collection container, adding a filter and a motor. Ruwac’s are constructed with an oval shaped housing. This shape has proven to be the most effective when dealing with fine dust.
- Fiberglass Reinforced Compression Cast Composite, fully grounded
Ruwac manufactures all of our machines out of a compression cast composite. This material is put into a press at 900 tons of pressure, insuring a precise mold every time. The material will not rust, is dent free, and abrasion resistant. We warranty all compression cast components for life, guarantying you a long lasting vacuum. Every vacuum is fully grounded for safety. The composite material on the DS1000 is impregnated with carbon.
- Long Life Oversized Dustless filter system, 99.9% @ .5 microns
Every Ruwac Industrial Vacuum is designed for returning only clean air to the work environment. Our oversized standard filter is 99.9% efficient at .5 microns. This unique designed filter allows the operator to pick up fine material in large quantities, maintaining a low filter loading. Our average filter life is 5 to 7 years, (assuming proper maintenance) and carries a warranty of 3 years.
- HEPA, ULPA & Active Charcoal Filters available
Some applications require even more filtration than our standard .5 microns. For these customers, HEPA, ULPA & Active Charcoal Filters are an available option on all our equipment. With our standard filtration down to .5 microns, you might never change your HEPA Filter!
- Lever Actuated Drop-down Dust Pan for easy emptyingWhat first impresses everyone about the Ruwac vacuum is the easy to empty drop down dustpan. Just lift the lever with your foot, and the dustpan is lowered to the floor. Push the vacuum forward, and the dustpan is easy to reach and empty. To replace the pan, no alignment needed, just push it under the vacuum and step down on the lever.
- Tip resistant counter-balanced base, with low level hose inlet
Are you frustrated by your vacuum turning over all the time, either the vacuum weighs little, or it is a top heavy drum top model. With Ruwac’s low inlet and counter balanced base, the operator can pull the vacuum via the hose without ever tipping the machine over.
- Continuous Duty Motor for long motor life
The DS1000 uses American made continuous duty TEFC motors.
- Inclusive sound suppression for quiet operation
All of Ruwac’s industrial vacuums offer inclusive sound suppression. For the Ds1000 the sound level will be about 75 dBA.
- Manual external filter shaker control for easy filter maintenance
With Ruwac’s oversized filters, maintenance is reduced to almost nothing. Each time you empty the dust pan, give the external shaker bar one or two shakes and you are ready to return to dust-free cleaning.
- Heavy duty non-marking casters: rear with locking brakes
Ruwac vacuums have large heavy duty non-marking swivel casters on the front and large heavy duty non-marking swivel casters, with brakes on the rear.
They are very durable and stay on!
- Cast deflector to knock material out of the air stream
Our cast deflector knocks material out of the air stream so that none of the material you vacuum hits the filter directly. Material hits the deflector and then spins around our oval designed dust pan. This slows the material down even more, so only the finest material ever contacts the filter. This allows you to have much longer vacuum cycles and be more productive because time is not spent cleaning or replacing filters!
- Light Housekeeping
- Point of source collection
- Class 2 Div 2 & ATEX Zone 22 approved machines available, please contact us with your application details standards
- DS1000-EX is approved for Class I Div 1, 2 Group D and Class II Div 1, 2 Group F & G
- Need additional filtration and collection capacity?
Check out Ruwac’s DS2151, featuring a motor rated for continuous duty, a 24-gallon collection capacity and 48 sq. ft. of MicroClean filtration!
|DS1000 Bagger Vac
|151510 1.5″ Hose & Tool Package
|Pre-Separators for extra collection capacity
|Overhead Cleaning Package