|Voltage||230/460 V||Phase||Three Phase|
|Current||14 A 4 A||Horsepower||3 hp|
|Vacuum Pressure||5.0″ Hg||Air Movement||180 CFM|
|Filter Area||13 sq. ft.||Dimensions (L x W x H)||32 x 20 x 35 in|
|Capacity||9 gal||Hose & Tools Recommended||152010 or 152025|
The DS1220 by Ruwac exemplifies our versatility in the realm of continuous duty industrial vacuums. As part of our portable Workhorse Series, the DS1220 includes an ultra-rugged carbon impregnated compression cast composite design geared toward point of source extraction, general shop maintenance, and continuous operation. The DS1150, in particular, is powered by a 3.0 HP TEFC motor and multi-stage turbine blade with 180 CFM. Combined with Ruwac's industry-leading MicroClean filtration and the ability to upgrade to HEPA or ULPA filtration, the DS1150 is virtually maintenance free.
- DS1220 is compliant to Class 2, Division 2 & ATEX Zone 22 standards
- DS1220-EX approved for Class I Div 1, 2 Group D and Class II Div 1, 2 Group F & G are available
- Ideal Applications
- Workhorse Series Bagger Vacuum
- Associated Products
- Multiple Operators
- Vacuum-Assist Tools
- Large Chips or Debris
- Abrasive Dust Collection
- Point of Source Extraction
- Portable or Central Systems
- Industrial Shop Maintenance
- Foot lever actuated dustpan is ideal for dust-free emptying.
- Optional HEPA filtration allows for absolute filtration.
- Compression cast composite housing is modular and incredibly durable.
- Heavy duty self-locking casters allow for easy maneuverability.
DS1220 is compliant to Class 2, Division 2 & ATEX Zone 22 standards
- Ideal for point of source extraction and general shop maintenance
- Fully grounded and sealed to protect against static build-up
- Direct bagging system allows for more efficient clean-up while minimizing contact with contents and is compatible with any bag
- Compression cast composite housing with a lifetime guarantee makes The Workhorse Series by Ruwac one of the most durable and dependable portable vacuum cleaners on the market!
- Unique oval design offers best cyclonics
- Manual filter cleaning
- Single and three phase models available