|Voltage||230/460 V||Phase||Three Phase|
|Current||12 A 6 A||Horsepower||5 hp|
|Vacuum Pressure||6.2″ Hg||Air Movement||300 CFM|
|Filter Area||28 sq. ft.||Dimensions (L x W x H)||32 x 20 x 35 in|
|Capacity||9 gal||Hose & Tools Recommended||202025|
The DS1400 by Ruwac exemplifies our versatility in the realm of continuous duty industrial vacuums. As part of our portable Workhorse Series, the DS1400 includes an ultra-rugged carbon impregnated compression cast composite design geared toward point of source extraction, general shop maintenance and continuous operation. The DS1400 in particular is powered by a 5.0 HP TEFC motor and multi-stage turbine blade with 300 CFM. Combined with Ruwac's industry-leading MicroClean filtration and the ability to upgrade to HEPA or ULPA filtration, the DS1400 is virtually maintenance free.
- DS1400 is compliant to Class 2 Division 2 & ATEX Zone 22 standards
- DS1400-EX approved for Class I Div 1, 2 Group D and Class II Div 1, 2 Group F & G are available
Top-Quality Industrial Vacuum Cleaners
If your industry is a dusty one, you'll appreciate the importance of industrial vacuum systems in keeping particulates under control. Not only is uncontrolled dust explosion hazard, it can also be a health hazard to workers, if inhaled. Additionally, it can cause mechanical breakdown by clogging up equipment components. We offer a range of high-end industrial vacuum systems that are designed to minimize the dangers that dust can present.
Industrial Vacuums That Are Suitable for a Wide Range of Applications
Because dust can be produced in so many different ways by enterprises of all many types, we offer a selection of industrial vacuums that can be customized to meet your individual needs. The types of products that we can provide include continuous duty vacuum cleaner systems, central vacuum cleaner systems, single phase vacuums and direct bagging vacuums.
A Heavy Duty Vacuum Cleaner That's Cost-Effective
We know you consider more that the initial cost of an industrial vacuum cleaner, you also take into account the costs associated with regular maintenance, and use. The vacuums we sell have been designed to combine exceptional performance with low energy usage, ensuring you get the results you want without an excessively high energy bill.
We offer the DS1400 by Ruwac that exemplifies our versatility in the realm of continuous duty industrial vacuums. The DS1400 includes an ultra-rugged carbon impregnated compression cast composite design geared toward point of source extraction, general shop maintenance and continuous operation. Combined with Ruwac’s industry-leading MicroClean filtration and the ability to upgrade to HEPA or ULPA filtration, the DS1400 is virtually maintenance free.
Well-Established Provider of Industrial Vacuum Cleaners
For years, we have been offering a carefully chosen selection of high-caliber vacuums that provide a winning combination of good results and cost-effectiveness. To find out more about our selection or to tell us about the type of industrial vacuum cleaner you need, call us at (704) 752-7944.
- Ideal Applications
- Workhorse Series Bagger Vacuum
- Associated Products
- Multiple Operators
- Vacuum-Assist Tools
- Large Chips or Debris
- Abrasive Dust Collection
- Point of Source Extraction
- Portable or Central Systems
- Industrial Shop Maintenance
- Foot lever actuated dustpan is ideal for dust-free emptying.
- Optional HEPA filtration allows for absolute filtration.
- Compression cast composite housing is modular and incredibly durable.
- Heavy duty self-locking casters allow for easy maneuverability.
DS1400 is compliant to Class 2, Division 2 & ATEX Zone 22 standards
- Ideal for point of source extraction and general shop maintenance
- Fully grounded and sealed to protect against static build-up
- Direct bagging system allows for more efficient clean-up while minimizing contact with contents and is compatible with any bag
- Compression cast composite housing with a lifetime guarantee makes The Workhorse Series by Ruwac one of the most durable and dependable portable vacuum cleaners on the market!
- Unique oval design offers best cyclonics
- Manual filter cleaning
- Single and three phase models available