|28 sq. ft.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
|32 x 20 x 50 in
|Hose & Tools Recommended
The DS1750 by Ruwac exemplifies our versatility in the realm of continuous duty industrial vacuums. As part of our portable Workhorse Series, the DS1750 includes an ultra-rugged carbon impregnated compression cast composite design geared toward point of source extraction, general shop maintenance and continuous operation. The DS1750 in particular is powered by a 10.0 HP TEFC motor and multi-stage turbine blade with 288 CFM. Combined with Ruwac’s industry-leading MicroClean filtration and the ability to upgrade to HEPA or ULPA filtration, the DS1750 is virtually maintenance free.
- DS1750 is compliant to Class 2 Division 2 & ATEX Zone 22 standards
- Ideal Applications
- Workhorse Series Bagger Vacuum
- Associated Products
- Multiple Operators
- Vacuum-Assist Tools
- Large Chips or Debris
- Abrasive Dust Collection
- Point of Source Extraction
- Portable or Central Systems
- Industrial Shop Maintenance
- Foot lever actuated dustpan is ideal for dust-free emptying.
- Optional HEPA filtration allows for absolute filtration.
- Compression cast composite housing is modular and incredibly durable.
- Heavy duty self-locking casters allow for easy maneuverability.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Ideal for point of source extraction and general shop maintenance
- Fully grounded and sealed to protect against static build-up
- Direct bagging system allows for more efficient clean-up while minimizing contact with contents and is compatible with any bag
- Compression cast composite housing with a lifetime guarantee makes The Workhorse Series by Ruwac one of the most durable and dependable portable vacuum cleaners on the market!
- Unique oval design offers best cyclonics
- Manual filter cleaning
- Single and three phase models available