|208, 230/460 V
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
|38 x 32 x 69 in
Ruwac’s DS2720-CON is designed for the industrial concrete contractor. Features like a steel frame, rubberized inlet, additional housing and heavy duty caster frame with 6″ casters provide superior durability for tough construction jobs. An optional distribution box can also be used to safely redistribute a maximum flow of power to your vacuum and any attached construction equipment!
Although it’s compact, don’t be fooled by size. The DS2720-CON industrial vacuum is equipped with a 48 square foot MicroClean filter that is 99.9% efficient at 0.5 micron.
Our filter technology allows longer vacuum cycles and less maintenance, which means increased productivity for you. Innovative, modular housing allows for an additional HEPA filter that features 99.99% efficiency at 0.3 micron.
All that dirt and debris is collected in the large, 24 gallon drop-down dustpan. If you have a lot of material to clean up, the Powerhouse Series can be adapted with a pre-separation system to filter out heavier media first, allowing extended use with less emptying or maintenance.
DS2720 with Cyclone Separation System
- Ideal Applications
- Associated Products
- Multiple Operators
- Vacuum-Assist Tools
- Large Chips or Debris
- Abrasive Dust Collection
- Point of Source Extraction
- Portable or Central Systems
- Industrial Shop Maintenance
- Foot lever actuated dustpan is ideal for dust-free emptying.
- MicroClean filtration technology allows material to be collected without loss of suction.
- Heavy duty self-locking casters allow for easy maneuverability.
- Fiberglass reinforced housing is lightweight, durable and dent-resistant.
- DS vacuums are HEPA-ready should your application require absolute filtration.