|New Building / Smooth Floors||Excellent||Porous Floors||Superior|
|Old, Oily, Dirty, or Epoxy Floors||Superior||Uneven or Tiles||Superior|
|Available in 5S Shapes||Yes||Available / Custom Colors||5/Yes|
|Standard Widths||2 to 34 in||Beveled Edge||Yes|
|Roll Length||100 ft||Nominal Thickness||34 mil|
DURASTRIPE HAZARD STRIPING – SUPREME
The first and only 100% smear and scuff resistant “caution” striping! Ideal for alerting workers where to be cautious in the workplace.
The Hazard Supreme V combines the adhesive from the original DuraStripe which is the superior choice under non ideal floor conditions along with the low impact profile of DuraStripe Lean. It also has the added benefit of having tapered edges to eliminate most of the potential tripping & impact hazards.
- Ideal for less than perfect floors
- Simple and easy peel-&-stick installation
- No dry time, cure time, fumes or messy clean up to limit productivity
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
Warranty Guide Lines
DuraStripe products are covered by a solid 2-year warranty. Situations exempt from warranty include:
- If DuraStripe product comes up the floor due to floor not being cleaned or cleaned properly.
- If DuraStripe is pulled up by a pallet being dragged or pulled by a forklift / tow motor