|Voltage||110 V||Maximum Number of Machines at One Time||1 Drum Sander|
|1 Machine Maximum Hose Length/Machine||100 ft||2 Machine Maximum Hose Length/Machine||2 Edgers/25 ft|
|Note||HEPA Filtration available|
Large amounts of dust produced from wood floor sanding can become an airborne nuisance and a potential health hazard to workers. Ruwac can do away with these issues with its Eliminator 2000 Wood Floor Finishing System. This certified dustless industrial vacuum system provides powerful dust containment for use with a belt sander or 2 edgers. Alongside a WNS2220 vacuum, an attached 30 gallon drum separator and 8″ HEC cyclone deposits the dust into a “contractor 3 mil” plastic bag. The end result is a cleaner, more productive work environment and a better floor finish.
- Individually cooled motors for motor-bearing longevity
- Manual external shaker control for cleaning filters
- “Contractor Tough” Fiberglass Reinforced Compression Housing. Will not dent or rust.
- Long Life Oversized Filters for Outstanding Micro-Particle Capture
- Lever Actuated Drop Down Dust Pan for easy emptying
- Heavy duty non-marking casters: rear with locking brakes
- Vacuum separates from the cyclone for easy transport and for use on small jobs
- Cyclone separator, 30 gallon capacity 10 gauge powder coated steel