|Voltage||208 V 230/460 V||Phase||Three|
|Amps||8/4 A||Horsepower||2 hp|
|CFM||180 CFM||Vacuum Pressure||5.0″ Hg|
|Filter Area||13 sq. ft.||Capacity||9 gal|
|Inlet||2″ w/bronze cast deflector||Filter Efficiency||99.9% @ 0.5 microns|
|Casters||3″ Heavy Duty conductive||Certification||Class I, Division 1 and 2, Group D; and Class II, Division 1 and 2, Group F & G|
|Includes||151510DEX-SP, Dust Ex Accessory package|
FRV1150 EXPLOSION PROOF VACUUM
DS1150-EX & Accessory Package 151510DEX Safely Remove Combustible Dust
Without the Risk of an Explosion!
- MicroClean filtration prevents filter clogs and costly replacements
- Carbon-impregnated compression cast composite housing for lifetime durability
- ETL Certified to UL Standards for Combustible Dust Collection (Class I, Group D and Class II, Group F & G)
- NRTL Certified Explosion Proof Vacuums
Don't Let A Combustible Dust Hazards Happen To You!
You need the FRV Series by Ruwac The Safest Vacuum on the Market!
- Required for safely collecting combustible dust
- OSHA compliant, certified explosion proof vacuum rated for continuous duty and is completely serviceable nationwide
- The FRV1150 meets the NFPA 654 requirement that the storage container is less than 8 cubic feet.
- Compression cast composite housing will not dent, break or rust
- Carbon impregnated housing is chemically neutral and static dissipating (<10-6 Ohms) to eliminate static discharge
- Modular housing backed by our lifetime warranty
- Industry-leading MicroClean filter is 99.9% efficient at 0.5 microns, preventing filter clogs and cutting down on costly filter replacements
- Foot-actuated 9 gallon dustpan allows for easy, dust-free emptying
The build up of combustible dust can pose a very real and immediate threat of an explosion inside your manufacturing or storage facilities. To prevent such a catastrophe from happening, you need Ruwac's FRV Series portable explosion-proof vacuums. Manufactured under strict quality control here in the United States, our certified explosion-proof vacuums are intrinsically safe with all parts fully grounded, static dissipating and guaranteed to be spark-free by an impact.
- Features & Benefits
- Associated Products
- Modular Oval Construction, designed for flexibility, upgradeable
Our modular oval construction offers the maximum design flexibility. Changes to the vacuum can easily be made in the field.
i.e.: change motor decks, add HEPA filtration
- Oval vs Round
Our industrial vacuums were brilliantly engineered using the Oval Principle. Many other industrial vacuums are constructed using a standard round collection container, adding a filter and a motor. Ruwac’s are constructed with an oval shaped housing. This shape has proven to be the most effective when dealing with fine dust.
- Fiberglass Reinforced Compression Cast Composite, fully grounded
Ruwac manufactures all of our machines out of a compression cast composite. This material is put into a press at 900 tons of pressure, ensuring a precise mold every time. The material will not rust, is dent free, and abrasion resistant. We warranty all compression cast components for life, guarantying you a long lasting vacuum. Every vacuum is fully grounded for safety. The composite material on the DS1150-EX is impregnated with carbon. This is one heavy duty vacuum cleaner.
- Long Life Oversized Dustless filter system, 99.9% @ .5 microns
Every Ruwac Industrial Vacuum is designed for returning only clean air to the work environment. Our oversized standard filter is 99.9% efficient at .5 microns. This unique designed filter allows the operator to pick up fine material in large quantities, maintaining a low filter loading. Our average filter life is 5 to 7 years, (assuming proper maintenance) and carries a warranty of 3 years. Some applications require even more filtration than our standard .5 microns. For these customers, HEPA, ULPA & Active Charcoal Filters are an available option on all our equipment. With our standard filtration down to .5 microns, you might never change your HEPA Filter! A truly dustless vacuum. – HEPA, ULPA & Active Charcoal Filters available
- Lever Actuated Drop-down Dust Pan for easy emptying
What first impresses everyone about the Ruwac vacuum is how easy it is to empty the drop down dustpan. Just lift the lever with your foot, and the dustpan is lowered to the floor. Push the vacuum forward, and the dustpan is easy to reach and empty. To replace the pan, no alignment needed, just push it under the vacuum and step down on the lever.
- Tip resistant counter-balanced base, with low-level hose inlet
Are you frustrated by your vacuum turning over all the time, either the vacuum weighs little, or it is a top heavy drum top model? With Ruwac’s low inlet and counter balanced base, the operator can pull the vacuum via the hose without ever tipping the machine over.
- Continuous Duty Motor for long motor life
The DS1150-EX uses American made continuous duty explosion proof motors.
- Inclusive sound suppression for quiet operation
All of Ruwac’s industrial vacuum cleaners offer inclusive sound suppression. For the DS1150-EX the sound level will be about 75 dBA.
- Manual external filter shaker control for easy filter maintenance
With Ruwac’s oversized grounded filters, maintenance is reduced to almost nothing. Each time you empty the dustpan, give the external shaker bar one or two shakes and you are ready to return to dust-free cleaning.
- Heavy duty non-marking conductive casters: rear with locking brakes are standard.
3″ heavy duty non-marking conductive swivel casters on the front and large heavy duty non-marking rigid casters, with brakes on the rear. They are very durable and stay on! 6″ casters available with an upgrade.
- Cast bronze deflector to knock material out of the air stream
Our cast bronze deflector knocks material out of the air stream so that none of the material you vacuum hits the filter directly. Material hits the deflector and then spins around our oval designed dust pan. This slows the material down even more, so only the finest material ever contacts the filter. This allows you to have much longer vacuum cycles and be more productive because time is not spent cleaning or replacing filters!
- Coal Dust
- Talc, Flour, Grain, Graphite
- Plastic Dust and Pellets
- Wood Dust or Fine Powder
- Textile, Rubber, Paint
- Food Preparation Facilities
- Point of source collection
- Class 2 Div 2 & ATEX Zone 22 approved machines available, please contact us with your application details
- DS1150-EX is approved for Class I Div 1, 2 Group D and Class II Div 1, 2 Group F & G
- Need additional filtration and collection capacity? Check out Ruwac’s DS2210-EX, featuring a motor rated for continuous duty, a 24-gallon collection capacity and 48 sq. ft. of MicroClean filtration!
Air Diffuser/Silencer: The exhausted air from the turbine is diffused to prevent the re-entrainment of laden dust. The motor deck silencer provides a quiet working environment, even in continuous use.
Vacuum Producer: Single or Three Phase: Multi-stage centrifugal turbine produces more suction using less horsepower than any other in its class. Explosion proof TEFC motor is maintenance free, rated for continuous duty and is completely serviceable nationwide.
Durable Housing: Constructed with 900 tons of pressure, compression cast composite housing will not dent, break or rust. The carbon impregnated housing is chemically neutral and static dissipating (<10-6 Ohms) to eliminate static discharge. Housing is modular to accommodate filter upgrades and is backed by our lifetime warranty.
Superior Filtration: Our state-of-the-art, MicroClean filter is 99.9% efficient at 0.5 microns. This primary oversized filter is fully grounded and low loading to prevent air flow constriction. It features a self-cleaning filter system and an external shaker.
Easy to Empty Dustpan: Foot lever drops large dustpan down for easy emptying without lifting of a heavy motor deck or disassembly of the filter. There are no messy pre-filters or bags to change. Dustless emptying leaves the filter untouched to prevent recontamination of the area.
Sturdy Base: Heavy-duty conductive casters and base are fully grounded and provide easy portability. Aluminum inlet features a bronze deflector to drop material out of the air stream. The vacuum has a low center of gravity and base is counterbalanced to prevent tipping.
Accessories: Each vacuum ships with an accessory package that includes grounded and static conductive hoses and tools.
|DS1150 Bagger Vac||SV-D11 Silo||DS1151 Quiet Vac||DS1150|
|DS2210-EX||Pre-Separators for extra collection capacity||HEPA Filter||Overhead Cleaning Package|